This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Regrets

Nope, it's not what you think! I've been completely on track this week even with being away last weekend, and I dropped another 2 pounds this week. I still have a chance at making 70lbs by my son's birthday next week but we'll see what happens. Whether I make it or not, I'll have been on this program for 8 months and all I have to do is look at my ticker to see what I've accomplished. Every week, that number on the right gets lower and lower, and I know that I will get to where I want to be in time.

My regret is that I didn't take measurements of my body before I started Nutrisystem. I jokingly said that I really didn't want to know how far I'd let myself go, and I suppose that I didn't. But now, I'd like to see how far I've come! Oh well- the bottom line is that I'm getting healthy and that's what matters, but another way to "keep score" would be nice!

Oh, and remember those new jeans I bought myself not that long ago? They're starting to get loose :)

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! My husband says that will help keep me motivated to see actual inches coming off in addition to just pounds. Did you take "before" pictures...and milestone pics of your journey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't do anything like that. My "Before" pictures are looking at myself right after my son was born :( Makes me sad to see how gross I looked at such a happy time.

    ReplyDelete