This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Another Week Down

I remember when I was pregnant, I felt like I was measuring my life in weeks. Time seemed to go by a lot more quickly that way! Now that I weigh in weekly, it still feels like the days are going by faster. Slow down, time! I am eager to reach my goal weight but I don't want to miss stopping to smell the roses along the way!

My mother got married on Saturday- congratulations, Mom! You deserve to be happy and I love you. My mother lost 23lbs with Nutrisystem- isn't she a beautiful bride?



I love my new dress. I got so many compliments on how much weight I've lost and how great I look. For the first time in a very long time, I felt good about myself and my appearance. I know I still have quite a bit of weight to lose, but I'm finally starting to look like a normal person again and not just a giant blob. And it's definitely nice to be shopping in normal stores again!

I had only a small loss this week, 0.8lbs, but I'm OK with that. I feel like I'm retaining water this week and I saw a lower number on the scale a few days ago, so I think that this is just normal fluctuation and it'll sort itself out. A loss is still a loss! I was afraid that I'd have gained a bit since the food at the wedding reception wasn't exactly Nutrisystem friendly. I did make sure to load up on salad first and skipped the dessert table- I had an NS Fudge Brownie when I got home.

I've got some new reviews to share, so check back soon!

3 comments:

  1. 79 lbs???That is awesome. i just started NS 3 wks ago and am so excited. I have only lost 5.5 lbs so far but God it feels so good to be losing rather than gaining! Im your newest follower and NS supporter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weight loss! visiting from the blog hop!

    Kelly
    http://mysimplewalk.com

    ReplyDelete