This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wow

OK, I am seriously impressed!

I'm here in Kentucky and really enjoying my trip. It's so nice to be able to travel and not to have to worry about what I'm eating- I can just go to the freezer and pull out whatever I'm in the mood for.

Unfortunately I can't upload any photos until I get home (I forgot to bring the thing that lets me put them on the computer) so I'll save the specific reviews for when I return, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying the Nutrisystem Select frozen meals! Everything I have had so far has been colourful and had lots of flavour. Portion sizes have been satisfying and kept me full even when I thought they wouldn't. So if you're thinking of trying the frozen meals, at this point I'd definitely recommend it (haven't tried everything yet but I'm looking forward to it!).

Definitely check back next week for photos and reviews of each item!

No comments:

Post a Comment