This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, October 4, 2010

I should have known better by now...

Always wait at least a day between having something like soda that makes you retain water and weighing in! I was so disappointed about my weigh in yesterday that I sneaked on the scale this morning to see if I really did miss meeting my goal.

And the result? I made it to 70.4lbs lost! Wahoo! I don't normally count middle of the week weighins because I like to use Sundays as my official day, but it made me feel really good to see that I did achieve the goal I wanted to, and I was really proud and wanted to share it with you.

So I won't be adjusting my ticker until the weekend but I wanted to let you know that I'll have a new bear on the way!

Oh, and here's a new photo of me and my son that I wanted to share- I got SO many compliments on Facebook when I posted this one! I guess it's finally noticeable that I've lost some weight :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello

    I just stumbled onto your blog and love it. We just received an email today that our food is being shipped.....HELP

    I found a great "buddy" list to take to the store, but was wondering where I should really start to learn the BASICS about this plan. Is most of the info I need on the webpage of the plan? Congrats on your success and your beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley,

    Welcome to the program! Honestly- no, I think a lot of pertinent information isn't given to you unless you ask. Why don't you send me an email (go through the link for a $30 coupon to email me) and I'll answer whatever questions you have? I can definitely help with the add ins and your general questions on the program.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! You hit it! Awesome! And a bear in route! Congrats! I am doing a happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG look how little you are..Congrats!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you! You look fantastic...beautiful and healthy. Nutrisystem needs to hire you as their next spokesperson! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ Jen... from your lips to their ears! I am hoping to become one when I reach my goal!

    Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete