This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

So Close...

I'm getting so close to another major milestone... can't wait! Hopefully next week but we'll see. I was excited to see that I now have less than 50lbs to lose!

I lost 2lbs this week and I feel great. I'm trying to finish reviewing the current Nutrisystem menu ASAP so I can get on my next project, which will be Pumpkin Week! Stay tuned... I'll try to have recipes posted in time for American Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog - it has really helped me while on the NS plan. Thanks so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete