This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Thursday, March 21, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 18

 I barely slept last night... had a rough night. I realized that means it's not a good time to be doing a progressive overload weights day, so I chose to make today an active recovery day and instead went for a couple of walks.

I also found that given how exhausted I am, the sugar cravings were beyond intense. I had a couple of donut holes to help with that since there was no way I was going to be able to manage.

But, I'm still in!



I did:

  • 94 minutes of walking
  • drank 2.5 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 16 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo


No comments:

Post a Comment