This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Saturday, March 9, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 6

 So today is my day of active recovery. I've done five days in a row of F45 classes plus the extra walking yesterday and I'm feeling a bit worn out. I plan to do 60 minutes of walking at a comfortable pace today for my physical activity and not do anything strenuous. I've never gone 45 days without a rest day before, so to meet the requirements of this challenge I plan to get in the 60 minutes, but take it easy as much as possible.

Also, no calorie counting today because I'm off to the local beer & taco festival! I don't like beer but I do in fact like tacos! I started off my day with a healthy breakfast of sliced banana and vanilla Greek yogurt topped with a little sugarfree caramel, because going to a food festival hungry doesn't sound like the world's best idea to me. Now I can enjoy myself hopefully without going overboard.

... OK, so I went a little overboard. But I had a great day and I still finished the challenge requirements!


I did:

  • 68 minutes of walking!
  • drank 2 litres of water!
  • did my dental care!
  • 16 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 
Day 6 in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment