This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Friday, March 29, 2024

45 Strong Challenge Day 26

 OK y'all, today I am just tired. Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday and it's my active recovery day.

Happy Good Friday! Instead of sleeping in and enjoying not having to work or pack the kiddo off to school, where was I? Sweating my ass off at F45. Sigh. That being said- I went. I just don't feel energized post workout today. I feel sweaty and tired. I think I'm just going to relax today and enjoy the holiday as much as possible. Hope you do, too!


I did:

  • 54 minutes of walking and 41 minutes at F45 for a total of 95 active minutes. Today was the last week of the Valor workout which is a team based primarily cardio workout. I'm glad to see the back of this one.
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 21 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. Tournament ends Sunday and then I can slow down a bit on the Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment