This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

45 Strong Challenge- Day 23

 Well I have Bon Jovi stuck in my head- we're halfway there! 

I'm still not getting enough sleep though, and not for lack of trying. I could really use it given how much energy I've been expending lately, but it is what it is.

It's going to be a busy day. I'll just keep doing the best I can. I started today with a high protein breakfast to give me a boost- my favourite pre-weights meal of eggs on toast with cheese, ham, and sliced red onion. Delicious!

My favourite trainer was there today and she always pushes me to try that little bit more. I have a confession to make... I'm still that woman who hates exercise and sweating... but I think I like lifting weights. I feel strong and capable, and I like that.

But man I'm blown out for now! I worked really hard though and I'm proud of myself. Now time to load up on some protein!


I did:

  • 65 minutes of walking and 45 minutes at F45 for a total of 110 active minutes. Today was the last week of the Titans workout which is an awesome weightlifting class. I'm sorry that this one will be finished but I'm sure the next month will have similar and good stuff.
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 31 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. I'm in a silly little tournament on Duolingo this week so apparently I have to do more Spanish than usual to keep up! That's not usually my goal but why not do a little more if I am able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment