This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, March 4, 2024

Week 69 Weigh-In!

Well, this isn't what I was hoping since I've been on track this week, but I admit I was taking it easy on the exercise front. Also, I have had losses for the last month plus, so it makes sense that I'm going to hit some resistance at some point.

I wasn't too worried about giving myself some extra down time, because I'm starting the F45 Strong challenge today and I am really curious how it will affect me and if I can keep up with it.


I'm not sure I can manage 60 minutes a day for 45 days straight, with no rest days. And if I can't, that's okay. I'll just do the best I can. Also, I don't have to do 60 minutes of intense exercise each day- it even suggests activities like a family walk or yoga. If I'm tired, I can choose something lower intensity and still meet the goal. I haven't received my materials yet for the challenge to see how they're tracking things and what I need to do, but I am excited to take part in it!

I'll be posting more often to update how I'm doing as I go through the challenge. I hope this will help keep me accountable.

I'm also happy to say that I managed to recruit a friend to join me, at least for the first two weeks of the challenge! I think it will be much easier to stick to it with support. If anyone else would like to do the challenge with me, you don't have to be a F45 member. You can just do it yourself at home and follow the requirements. I would love to have more people doing this with me!

Here are my plans for the challenge:

  • 60 minutes of exercise daily
  • 1/2 gallon of water daily, with an eye to working up (I have trouble drinking that much water)
  • Giving up making excuses about dental floss- I need to take better care of my teeth!
  • 15 minutes per day learning Spanish

So, who's in?







OZ Week 53 gain: 1.4 lbs continuing dose at 0.75mg
OZ Week 55 gain: 1.6 lbs
OZ Week 56 loss: 0.6 lbs
OZ Week 57 loss: 2.0 lbs
OZ Week 58 loss: 2.4 lbs
OZ Week 61 gain: 5.4 lbs
OZ Week 62 loss: 1.4 lbs
OZ Week 63 loss: 3.0 lbs
OZ Week 64 loss: 1.0 lb
OZ Week 65 loss: 0.4 lbs
OZ Week 66 loss: 1.8 lbs
OZ Week 67 loss: 0 lbs
OZ Week 68 loss: 1.4 lbs
OZ Week 69 gain: 0.2 lbs

Total loss on Ozempic so far: 73.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment