This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, March 10, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 7

 Well, just woke up to snow outside! I guess winter isn't quite done so early after all but I really was hoping. It's a 25 min walk to the gym each day and unless I can catch a ride with someone, I'm doing that walk. Thankfully, today I got a ride.

I am super, super excited to share that today I actually felt really strong. I picked out the weights I would normally use and they were too light! I know it fluctuates from day to day- there have been many days where I've felt like I needed to lift lighter than I thought I could. Today I kept moving up and it wasn't as strenuous as I expected. I kind of thought the other day when I lifted heavy for those few reps that it was just a one time thing. But maybe I've actually built some muscle which is a really exciting thought! I guess we'll see, right?


Still riding that endorphin rush!!!


I did:

  • 15 minutes of walking, and 45 minutes at F45. Today was the Pistons workout which is weightlifting and it was awesome!!! I'm tired though.
  • drank 3 litres of water!
  • did my dental care!
  • 16 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 
Finished my first week and now feeling more positive about things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment