This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, March 31, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 28

 Still feeling pretty ragged this morning; I'm just not sleeping well. I'm just taking things one day at a time.


I did:

  • 50 minutes of walking and 40 minutes at F45 for a total of 90 active minutes. Today was the last week of the Piston workout which is a weights workout. I'll miss this one- it's actually a nice way to start a Sunday morning.
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 42 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. Today is the last day of the Spanish event so I'll be able to slow down a bit tomorrow! I finished in the top ten in the tournament, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment