This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Saturday, March 30, 2024

45 Strong Challenge: Day 27

Again, super tired this morning. I was awake early enough to go to the Saturday class but I need some active recovery. Honestly I'm not even thrilled to go for an hour long walk today, but I'm 60% of the way done and I'm not giving up now!

Trying to keep things low key today. We don't do much as a celebration for Easter but I did decide to make a ham and cheese scalloped potatoes and veggies for dinner. Everything in moderation, right? I stayed within my daily calories, too.




I did:

  • 61 minutes of walking.
  • drank 3 litres of water
  • did my dental care
  • 46 minutes of Spanish on Duolingo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment