This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

6 Week Weight Loss Challenge- Week 1



I love Jillian Michaels. Jillian Michaels is awesome. Did I mention I love Jillian Michaels? I'm over the moon. I lost 2.7lbs this week! I haven't had a weight loss this large (with the exception of the 1st week back from the cruise) in months. I can actually feel the difference in my body after only 7 days. I can't wait to see what I'll feel like by the time I finish the full program.

AND... I get my 80lb bear! I can't wait! I know it's just a little thing but it's so nice to get that tangible reward for all my hard work.

1st weigh in January 9: -2.7 lbs (1.46%)
2nd weigh in January 16:
3rd weigh in January 23:
4th weigh in January 30:
5th weigh in February 6:
Final weigh in February 13:

How did you do this week? Comment and let us know! Also, it's not too late to join if you'd like to participate in the remaining 5 weeks- just post here and tell us that you're joining!

How do you like our new image here at Stomach Rumblings? It was designed and installed by Jen at Jae Bird Design. Definitely check her out if you're interested in a new look for your blog! We're still finishing up a few final functions but I'll post and let you know when the new sections are ready!

7 comments:

  1. My weigh in today was -3 pounds, that zumba and dieting is really paying off. But congrats on your accomplishment and in getting your nutribear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW! I am so proud of you!!! I am too getting this derned weight off! Lost 6.9 pds this week! WOOHOO!

    I am following you from MBMBH! So glad you joined us!

    Please make sure to join me, the co host at www.adayinmotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching a goal! I love Jillian Michaels too. That woman seriously rocks.

    I'm just stopping by from the FTLOB comment love blog hop! You can find me at Swagtastic Mama and a southerner, a yankee and a mixed breed (or two!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had biggest loser challenge last november. I didn't win I about 10 lbs (because I start myself which is bad).

    Blog hopping from Mailbox Monday. I'm a new follower.

    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from justmommies... My home scale said I'm down a pound, but I'm not sure if that's accurate since it's a different scale than I weighed in at.

    Great job losing those 2.7lbs! I'm excited to see how far we all go in the next 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for not posting this yesterday, but my weigh in yesterday was minus 1 pound for week 2!
    A total of 4 pounds! in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete