This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Week Weight Loss Challenge- Week 4



Sorry this post is a day late again but I didn't get a chance to weigh myself yesterday!

Well, as I said in a previous post, I've been sick this week so I haven't gotten in any exercise at all which is disappointing. My whole family is sick so between trying to take care of them and myself, I just haven't had any energy leftover for much of anything.

I did get back on the horse today though- my son and I went to a FitMom + Baby class at Fitness 360. It was pretty good! I know if I hadn't been doing the Shred at home it would have killed me though. Some of the moves were straight from the Shred so I had at least practiced them before. I really had no idea how to use the giant balls for ab work though- I kept slipping around since I'd never used one before. Hopefully that will get easier!

I can see how much the exercise has revved up my weight loss and my metabolism by my number this week- I lost only 0.6lbs. No complaints though- that's still 0.6lbs less than I weighed the week before! And I really want to make exercise part of my lifestyle so this is great incentive to stay active.

I also wanted to share a milestone with you all- this was my 52nd week on Nutrisystem. I've officially been following the program for a year and lost nearly 85lbs. Overall, I'm thrilled with the changes in my body and my life, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish this year.

1st weigh in January 9: -2.7 lbs (1.46%)
2nd weigh in January 16: -1.3 lbs (2.16%)
3rd weigh in January 23: - 2 lbs (3.25%)
4th weigh in January 30: -0.6 lbs (3.57%)
5th weigh in February 6:
Final weigh in February 13:

How did you do this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've lost 85 lbs!?! That's great! I wouldn't worry about your "week off"! You seem to be doing wonderful. Good Luck and hope everyone feels better. I know I'm sure ready for summer and no more illnesses.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always inspire me. You're amazing. I'm glad we found each other too. Oh and sending you an email tonight about getting together.

    I'm hoping to get my elliptical sometime soon. I found out I have bone spurs in my right foot and any cardio I do HURTS. I am want to do cardio so bad. Soon, I keep saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your Blog through a Pinterest search for recipes. Congratulations on your positivity and perserverence :o))

    ReplyDelete