This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Items!

Nutrisystem has just released four brand new entrees! I'm going to try to get them for review as soon as possible, but unfortunately my delivery was just processed so it might be a little while before I can get my hands on them. Hopefully it won't be that long!

Here is what is now available:

Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables


I'm very interested to see how this compares to the old Scrambled Egg items. The Nourish versions were way too low in calories and carbs for an entree, in my opinion. The flavour was fine though. I'm looking forward to trying this.

Italian Style Wedding Soup


I haven't had this even as a non diet food in ages... curious to try Nutrisystem's take on it.

Peanut Butter & Jelly Lunch Bar


I must confess that this sounds really gross to me. I am not a grape jelly fan in the first place and I liked my peanut butter sandwiches plain. But who knows- I've been pleasantly surprised before!

Butter Flavoured Popcorn


I'm curious to see how they managed to put protein in popcorn! I'm not sure I'd generally want to "waste" a dessert on popcorn when I can have 1 cup anytime as a free food, but I love popcorn so I'd like to try it!

Hopefully I'll get hold of them sooner rather than later so I can share my thoughts with you!

1 comment:

  1. I got your website link off of the NS Boards. I have been reading it daily for the past week- going back and reading old posts. You are such an inspiration and I love your recipes/modifications. Thanks for blogging, it really helps a newbie like me!

    ReplyDelete