This is my journey to become a healthier me. It began on January 26, 2010 and stalled out... I got a type 2 diabetes diagnosis on March 30, 2022 and started to focus on my health again. On November 8, 2022 I added Ozempic to my toolbox to help me shed some pounds and inches!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

6 Week Weight Loss Challenge- Week 3



It's been a pretty good week. I finally advanced to level 2 of the 30 Day Shred, which is absolutely killing me. I have very little upper body strength so some of the exercises are just brutal for me, plus I need to buy a new pair of running shoes. I was working out barefoot which was fine for level 1 but I'm sliding on the floor during level 2 so I need better grip so I can actually do the exercises! Also, I just have bad coordination in general so I've been having trouble with a few of the moves. I'll just have to keep practicing until I get it down!

Level 1 is still a good workout but it's not killing me like it used to- I don't remember how bad I felt the first day I did it but level 2 has me dripping with sweat and I'm not even getting the full benefit of it since I can't do it all yet! Hopefully with time. I wonder how bad level 3 is!

I'm very excited to share that I reached a milestone today- my BMI is no longer in the obese range! I know it's embarrassing that I had to lose this much weight to get to this point, but I can't change the past. I am so happy to be "merely" overweight. I'm getting closer and closer to my ultimate goal of a healthy body weight!

1st weigh in January 9: -2.7 lbs (1.46%)
2nd weigh in January 16: -1.3 lbs (2.16%)
3rd weigh in January 23: - 2 lbs (3.25%)
4th weigh in January 30:
5th weigh in February 6:
Final weigh in February 13:

How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment